Friday 16 May 2014

DIY

Soooo I was very free (actually I had to study, but its called procrastination) and I made this:


Cost me RM6 for the chiffon, and old tube top and 2 hours! 

Thinking back i should've added straps too, but that could've taken like another hour? Damn small little straps are the hardest to sew. And plus if i wanted to add a strap i should've done it earlier and sew it altogether. I still can last minute add them but it wouldn't be so neat in terms of sewing and i can't stand that lol.

If you were wondering how i did it, i basically tried to copy this top i bought from bershka for rm40 lol. The result isn't exactly alike but i'm still happy with the outcome ^^

And nah some progress pics:


Muahahaha i finally made something i would actually wear out LOLOL. Oh and bought more laces and materials to work with!! Gonna try my hand at sewing lace and whatnot hehe. I'm so excited but i have exams :/ gonna be hard to refrain myself from doing anything but study, but most probably by the time you are reading this, i'll have already done something about it heh. 

1 comment:

  1. Heyy! Nice diy top! :) mind telling me where you bought the chiffon fabric from? :):)

    ReplyDelete