Sunday 21 December 2014

Finals are over!


Back after a long time.. Been quite busy with my mocks finals and all, and let me just say that UOL is.. TOUGH. SPM was stressful, A Levels was stressful and somewhat hard, but UOL is just on another level. A whole other level, not even exaggerating it. At least for A-levels, you kind of get the basics from SPM and whatnot, but for UOL, there's a whole leap. No "continuing" learning, not based on what you've already learned previously, no. For once in a long long time, I actually felt really helpless and stupid, and quite frankly, not being big-headed or anything but I've NEVER went into an exam hall and feel like I don't know anything, and I've NEVER felt like I just needed to pass, instead of getting an A as I usually aim for (*ahem fucking economics again, the one freaking subject that ruined my A-levels cert), and it's not like I didn't study or anything. No wonder the dropout rate last year for UOL was a whopping 50%, but not that I would ever consider such a thing. Disappointed in myself, but I'm giving myself a break right now before I dive nose first into my studies again.



In other news.. Piconut launched (kinda) and business has been ok. Not overwhelming but not not enough. Well, enough to the point that I had to sell the stuff that I originally wanted to keep for myself, so its not bad, thank you guys for being nice and supportive! Also haven't been 100% invested in business lately because of finals and now that I'm pretty free, I've opened preorders again and restocking, and also bringing in new things in a few weeks time, hopefully people will find it really cheap and affordable, unlike the things that I currently have in store because the quality is really good so good quality = expensive. Someone asked if its called piconut because I couldn't decide between pineapple and coconut HAHAHA but no, I had two hamsters called Pico and Nutso so that's where its from. Have I mentioned how much I've missed having hamsters?


A lot.

Anyway, hopefully with my free time right now I will be able to finish a few sewing projects I started agesssss ago and have some quality time to myself (aka Dota, drama and sleeping with no guilt conscience hehe). So here's to the holidays, Merry Christmas everyone! God knows I need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment