Wednesday 22 October 2014

September Haul









I remember when I used to be so into pastels and florals. Now I've kinda grew out of it and I'm obsessed with neutral, monotonous colors. Basically trying to go for a minimalistic look. Probably my favourite piece out of the bunch is the leather skirt, I could probably throw anything go with it and it would still look like I put in effort lol. Or is it the grey cardi? Can't decide which one I love more: badass or preppy?

In other news.. Well, not that I really need the money, but I thought it'd be great if I was earning a bit of my own money instead of just spending, so I'll be bringing in ready stocks and opening preorder for some clothes & accessories. I guess you could say this is some sort of a preview?

Wish me luck! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment