Sunday 4 January 2015

Happy 2015!

Happy new years guys! Here's to making new memories in the year ahead, both the good and the bad.

To cap off 2014, I graduated from A-Levels, traveled to Korea with the family and Bangkok with the friends, started UOL at HELP, met a lot of new, amazing people, got closer to my existing friends and family.. So far, it has been a good year. Sure, I've had my downs, hurt and disappointed myself, but I would say that I've been in a worse place in 2013, 2012.. or 2011 or 2010. Aiya it goes on la, the typical teen phase. Speaking of which, I will be turning the big 20 in two months time, which is hard to believe. I honestly still think I look and act like.. I dunno. What would you think hahaha. Maybe in 2015, I would take things more seriously. Take on more responsibilities and start focusing on whats important.. Probably even this space would be redundant again, but that's a good thing right.

Damn my critical thinking skills lecturer would be happy about this reflection than the piece of crap assignment on self reflection I turned in lol. *Insert references*

Anyway, happy 2015 everyone else! Hope 2015 will be better for everyone else. Here's other pics of the other night xx


No comments:

Post a Comment