Friday 16 January 2015

VSCO


Since I had time to kill seeing as I don't sleep anymore, I uploaded and updated my VSCO with pictures of my Switzerland/Italy trip that has been rotting, tucked away in a little corner of a folder in the dustiest depths of my computer. Pictures that has never seen the light of day lolol. So why not compile them somewhere so that, you know, I can view from time to time and others could, too. Will be uploading more pictures on here from now on.

Rest assured, there will be no pictures of my face AT ALL because god knows my Instagram has enough of that LOL. I've been thinking a lot lately that I should get it deleted..

Anyway, warning, my VSCO contains a lot of pictures that are probably too over-exposed, too saturated and too grainy but I'm far to lazy to be re-editing. And also because I'm satisfied with how my feed looks heh.

Go visit at dearmadeleine.vsco.co or search for me @dearmadeleine if you have VSCO!

No comments:

Post a Comment