Monday 22 September 2014

August haul




I did a July haul so nah a few of my favourite August haul. I would say that I've definitely cut down on my shopping as compared to before! Most of these are from.. Tadah, overseas again! Well, except for the blue floral lace runner shorts and the denim skorts (yay my first skorts heuheu), they're from Vanity Project (because I was in their pictures for one of their collections lol) so gogogo check them out and support them, they're closing down soon because the owners are going overseas to further their studies d (wish you guys the best of luck!) and plus, they're having a lot of on-going promotions and sales in store if you're interested!

Vanity Project; (Insta / Webstore)

Also, recently I've been very into slouchy / long sleeved tops instead of the usual tight / crop tops that I usually go for. But well, I am very small sized so everything is slouchy on me anyway LOLOL. So far, my September haul has been filled with slouchy / long sleeved tops hehe.

In NON-materialistic news.. So far Uni has been, well, kinda fun. For once it just sorts of feel like I can be myself among people, something I realized I haven't been feeling in a long while. It's like letting go for the first time in a long time and I'm so relieved and thankful. I can't believe I was initially so apprehensive about making friends all over again.

Also, just a little something I left out in my manic pissy attack on MPU subjects: R U FUCKING SERIOUS I HAVE TO PAY 1.6K ON A USELESS SUBJECT I DON'T WANT TO TAKE IN THE FIRST PLACE. WHY THE FUCK why WHY its like paying 1.6k on a dress made out of asparagus I would never wear and never even LOOK at. I won't even eat the fucking thing because I HATE asparagus. This is exactly how I feel about paying for something so useless.

No comments:

Post a Comment