Tuesday 8 April 2014

Korea Haul

.........yeah I've become the monster that loves to just talk about STUFF. I don't know what happened. I think the korean stuff just makes me super excited and giggly hehe.

My haul:


I swear the clothes there are so cheap, like averaging 15 bucks a piece. Their forever21 clothes are even worse. I literally ran around the whole store because their prices were ranging from Rm30-50 I swear. I felt my heart beating faster and my back started sweating and my legs just walked faster and faster and my eyeballs just didn't know what to even LOOK at.

I came back malaysia and compared the exact same stock I bought from Korea, and the prices in malaysia was hiked up an extra rm20. Wtf rm20 is enough to buy me ANOTHER top!

Idk I haven't seen lip tints around msia stores but I LOVE it. Omg I feel like all my other lipsticks are wasted cause I've been using these lip tints EVERYDAY since getting back.

It's like a lip stain but super natural looking. It's watery-ish but when you swipe it on it dries up and you can't even feel a THING. It's exactly like changing lips color (except that it doesn't last forever la wtf). No drying lipsticky feeling (but if you already have dry lips then its gonna be dry la, like me, so just put on another layer of lip balm), no super sticky lipgloss feeling, none of that.. and you cant even wipe it off! Super natural looking hehe. I use them for my cheeks too.... but just ugh I LOVE IT. (Lip tints from innisfree and too cool for school for less than rm20!! WAT)

Idk if you can tell but the top two pics are diff color lip tint compared to the bottom one.. But I think I overdid it on the editing :\ Oh yea and my face ain't flawless but I'm not gonna try and hide that... too lazy (when am I not)

THEIR haul:

wtf right, thats a queen sized bed! I swear there are different cream for every part of your body, and not only that, you gotta smear ANOTHER LAYER on the layer you just put on yourself just to make sure that the first layer works. Like you know, those skincare shops where they recommend you to buy their whole range of products if not your fucking expensive cleanser won't work if you don't use their fucking expensive toner and cotton pads and whatnot with it...... it's a genius marketing strategy, really.

Skincare just baffles me. But maybe thats why I have dodgy skin -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment