Saturday 26 April 2014

Make up

Ok.. Gonna be a bit gloomy for a sec guys..

Just realized when i took that last pic that i had become kind of a makeup junkie.. Which is kinda depressing really. I remember when all i had was eyeliner and a mascara and i was satisfied with it.. But now i need a good 5 mins MINIMUM to put my face on.. Which is scary when before all i needed was a few secs and i was good to go.

Sometimes i'm not used to see my face completely devoid of makeup, i give myself a jolt whenever i look in the mirror LOL. I wasn't sure it was because wearing makeup made me change how i feel about myself barefaced, or somehow  i've really start age-ing due to stress and lack of sleep and whatnot. Which is really bizarre cause i'm only 19. Yet somehow one day i just felt like i woke up and developed eye rings, pale lips and pale face overnight. So yeah thats the story of my transition into the doom of being a makeup junkie. Even if its not a lot, but its more than before.

Cheers.


Try not to have a heart attack.

Also my right (your left) eyebrow has a bald spot cause of a shaving accident that happened today. Go me.

No comments:

Post a Comment