Monday 14 April 2014

Selfie course




I JUST CAN'T.


I just looooove ridiculous stuff like these. Like I just live and breathe for them. I mean look at the description!

Perfect the Asian Selfie, Selfieception, Pet Selfie, Extreme Selfie and more.
Geez I didn't know all along I wasn't taking an asian selfie. I thought I was asian already so I thought that automatically qualifies as an asian selfie? How much more asian can my selfies get? Do I have to do the slanty eyed thing? But isn't it a stereotypical thing to do? (Keep in mind that they are offering this course to Groupon MALAYSIA. AYSIA. ASIA. ASIAN OMG.)

Pet selfie? You mean like this ah?


Define extreme selfie. Like do you go antagonize an alligator and take a selfie with it just as it's about to eat you? How about taking a selfie while free falling from a building? Taking a selfie with a rhino charging right at you? Taking selfies hanging off buildings? Extreme ma right? Because any other selfie standard lower than that is considered a con. You are not delivering EXTREME.



One-month online Photobomb course for those who purchased this deal
Wah I didn't know you need to graduate and have a degree and be qualified to photobomb people. Scratch that, I didn't even know people need to be taught the art of photobombing. So are graduates called photobombists? Goodness I guess they ARE offering courses for absolutely everything these days.

Idk what worse, the fact that:
1. There's such a thing.
2. Their original price was rm888
3. 8248 people went ahead and bought it (but understandable. Malaysians will accept anything free or 100% discount)

Note: I'm not being serious. Maybe they're only offering this course as a laugh or a way to lighten up people (or you know, really teaching people the art of taking a selfie). Either way it entertained me for awhile and I had a good laugh over it. Thinking about it now, maybe I should've also purchased it LOLOL for curiosity sake (8248 curious cats!) but I took this screenshot a loong time ago and it's already expired :( Now i have no way of knowing how to take an asian selfie T.T :'((((

No comments:

Post a Comment