Monday 31 March 2014

Korea










Nami island.

Everything looks barren and kinda dead cause its still in winter mode over there. If you google it you can see super pretty pics like during fall/autumn and spring *heart eyes emoji insert* (dammit why blogger got no emojis)

Still super pretty to me even though most of the trees are bare!! To me its a bit magical la LOL got squirrels la, chipmunks (two completely diff things ok) scurrying about (They're not afraid! At this point I pretty much expected them to be capable of speech LOL), pretty birds, ostriches (HAHA OSTRICHES ON AN ISLAND), people cycling, having picnics, cute shops.. It's a darn good place to just go strolling or cycling or have a hipsta coffee, but unfortunately we didn't have the time to walk the whole island (tour group lo) *eye roll





Went up some mountain too LOL (You'd think that I would at least remembered its name.. not call it some mountain). I remember now!! Mount Sorak phew I'm not as forgetful as I thought I was.

It was sooo windy at the top, you can just hear the wind howling in your ears and people are literally struggling to NOT get blown away... So just think about me. 37kg girl trying to stay on the ground LOL. At some point I kind of felt like I was airborne LOL.







Ice cream balls. They seem kinda hard like those Wonka nerds candy or something.. But when you pop it in it just melts. Not bad I guess.

I just can't get over how pretty all the korean girls are!! Like around 90% of the girls I've seen are super pretty! Feels like any of them could just go for those commercial shoots. And omg their skin! So glowy and fair!! WTF I wonder whats their secret to such nice skin.. Probably kimchi LOL.




Not to mention their food.. Like 80% of the meal consists of veggies LOL. If you know me you should know that I hate veggies lol. But their pancakes!! That's probably the only way I eat veggies, cause their pancakes consists of veggies, too many to slowly pick them out. But too good to not eat altogether, so omnomnom!

Idk whether this is too inappropriate to say la but fuck it I say inappropriate things all the time so why the hell not. Thanks to their food........ I swear my shit looks prettier. I could give you a more detailed explanation but I don't think its normal to be admiring your shit LOL. Lets just say I was pretty amazed... And if I had my phone with me I would've taken a pic lolol. (I wonder if posting pics of shit is as bad as posting a nude pic... Think about it guys)

Nah my face:

No comments:

Post a Comment