Monday 25 August 2014

Sewing projects


Did this a while ago, since even before Bangkok. I was quite happy with this cause I think my sewmanship (wtf) on this is really not bad.. Except that I accidentally made the straps too long. Used the same leftover fabric from when I made this top:




Also recently finished this, even though I started it since.. Before Bangkok again hahaha. Talk about procrastination. Sewmanship not as good on the top as it is on the bottom, I did the pattern freehand with no reference.. But I would definitely wear the top out though, as compared to the shorts. I sort of... Accidentally, made the shorts too short. So sleeping pajamas it is lolol. (Sorry no progress pics at all, don't think anyone would be interested in the half made product than the end product.. I'll remember to take some next time though!)

The color of the fabric is a bit too bright for my liking though, I've been more into monotonous colors lately, but I bought this fabric a long time ago, and it does remind me of the waves and the sea! Anyway, any ideas, suggestions on what I should make next? I've hit a sewing block lolol. Someone told me to make lace runner shorts but I already have a few lace runner shorts so it would be a bit pointless to make more.. Anything with lace I guess? I bought plenty of pretty lace but I'm not sure what to make!

Hmm.. Probably after I've gone through my stack of clothes to alter, I'll think of something!

No comments:

Post a Comment