Sunday 17 August 2014

Singapore


Went Singapore about 2 weeks back. Visited some parks I've never been to before, like their Jurong Bird Park, River Safari, SEA Aquarium and Gardens by the Bay. Man, I dunno why is it just me but I looove parks. Feel like my family and my boyfriend don't share the same interests in parks and whatnot, which is kind of sad cause this means no one will be enthusiastic about going with me :(

Didn't take much pictures cause I just kept forgetting to charge my camera haih.

SEA Aquarium





A lot of people have been saying how SEA Aquarium is so so much better than Malaysia's Aquaria. I agree that it is somewhat better, but to say that Aquaria is shit is very biased and unfair. Just because it's a Malaysian attraction, doesn't mean it is any less adequate. Aquaria is just as good. You're freaking Malaysian, even though Malaysia is not perfect in some ways, can you not act so biased towards a country NOT your own? God. People like that annoy the shit out of me I swear (post for another day)


Jurong Bird Park


Fucken penguin enclosure why so fucking cute and tropical wtf. Look at all those little penguins just stoning. Probably thinking why the fuck is it baking in here lolol.


HELLO THERE CUTIE PATOOIE 





River Safari



The monkeys were so cute...... That is, until we found out that the monkeys peed into their hands and wipe it all over the RAILINGS. We were so horrified because we were holding onto the railings the whole time lol fml. 




Here's where the Panda is, Kai Kai and Jia Jia! My god I swear they're so fucking cute, we spent an HOUR alone in that enclosure. And they eat! They eat and eat and eat, NON STOP, of just stuffing their cute little face pouch in with bamboo! It was all so fascinating. I swear we were so engrossed with just watching them eat, like National Geography but live lolol. Also spammed a lot of panda pics cause why the fuck not. They're endangered what!






Red Pandas! Equally cute too hahaha. I swear the pandas enclosure is so so clean and utterly smell-less.. Cause well, in a CLOSED enclosure, I expect to smell panda shit lolol. Not that I want to smell panda shit.


Gardens by the Bay






Someone told me not to go cause it would be really boring, but no leh! I love this place! I'd love to go back (and make sure to bring a fully charged camera, that is) Its really really beautiful, like I wouldn't mind just bringing a book and chill there, but I don't think I'd pay just to go in and read lolol. Also took A LOT of daisy pictures cause I swear they're so freaking pretty, I couldn't help myself!

2 comments: