Tuesday 5 August 2014

Trendy Bella

Heartshaped sunglasses, skinny gold metal belt and velvet-leather clutch from TrendyBella!

I can sort of see myself wearing the heartshaped glasses to the beach, to raves, concerts, even on a hot day walking around KL.. So it's not bad I guess :p

I really love the belt and the clutch. The gold plated metal belt is kind of the trend right now, and a closet must-have to cinch any loose fitting dresses or rompers. I personally have a similar belt that I use A LOT, but I bought it for a bit more expensive than TrendyBella's (RM25 compared to theirs - RM20) plus the quality and it's look is not as good as theirs!
Clutch is amazing too! It is SUPER good quality, no exaggeration there. I've bought clutches from other blogstores before and the "leather" quality is really shit; it's all soft and there's no shape to it. But for this clutch, the leather is hard and good quality, and it also comes with an attachable sling. But the plus point is.. BLACK AND GOLD HELL YEAH. Yep, favorite color combination ever is black and gold.
Dressed up the plain dress with the metal belt, clutch, sunglasses and statement cat liner and bold lips! I usually like to dress up with statement necklaces, but I guess in this case, I'd go for something different: statement glasses, belt and clutch! ^^

Anyway, they will be having a booth at Markets, Jaya One! So make sure you check them out..  For me, I'm still considering if I should go or not, spent a bit too much lately and I already have so many clothes.. But then again, I hardly ever miss a Markets event (they have one about every 2 months) plus I started going Markets since I was about 16, and I'm 19 now, so maybe just for old time sake :p

Nah more info:



*Yea yea, I know I said that that last ad post was the last one, but this suddenly popped up and I have a deadline.. But chill la, I've got loads of posts lined up lolol dunno why so hardworking. I think mostly because I am very very lifeless.


No comments:

Post a Comment