Friday 1 August 2014

Lacey Daisy // Running Threads

It really annoys me when some people's blogs are filled to the brim with ads.. And my god, I believe I'm turning into one haiyo. Chill la guys, last one then I'll go back to blogging about ridiculous stuff..... If you actually enjoy that shit lolol. (Ahem if anyone even...)

LaceyDaisy

Both tops from LaceyDaisy! I'm not sure about the other clothes, but the quality of these two tops I've received are spectacular! 


Also they're having a booth at Popmarket on the 2nd and 3rd August, at the The School, Jayaone! Available from 10am to 10pm. Dunno about you, but I'm excited to go leh! (Hahaha my poor, thinning wallet) Or you could just check out their insta for pre-orders and ready stocks (will be up soon!)

(Also, there will be a cupcake booth beside theirs... Well, you might want to have some HAHAHAH it'll be delicious and worth it, I guarantee!)

At first when they contacted me, I was a bit skeptical. They weren't even located in the same country and they don't really post the real pics of the products cause they operate on a pre-order basis, but after receiving my items.. I was really really happy with the service and clothes! 
Always wanted to get a long cardi cause.. Well it's kind of the trend, but AGAIN, I didn't have the guts to buy one myself cause I was convinced I wouldn't be able to pull it off. Until RunningThread sent me this! I absolutely LOVE it, no exaggeration. The material is AWESOME. Its feels all soft and silky (not made of silk, but it feels like a silky feeling.. Kinda hard to explain but mmmmph)

These shoes are amazing too. When they asked me to pick a pair, my reaction was to pick the safest looking ones cause, like I said in my last post, I'm a very safe person when it comes to clothing choices. But then I decided to go for something a little more daring for once and picked this... And I'm so glad! No regrets at all, the shoes are comfy and I think it looks a bit badass hehe. My first pair of statement shoes, pair it with something plain and you're good to go! 

These are from their GSS collection! Nothing is more than $25 and... Free normal postage to Msia leh! Not bad, seeing as you'll get what you paid for.. That is, good quality ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment