Thursday 19 June 2014

2nd birthday

Doggie's birthday.. Uhh last last Sunday!

Got her a little birthday cake (Apple cheesecake!) (Honestly tasted really bland instead of you know, apple cheesecake LOL but IT IS baked specially for dogs!) (I was curious la!)

Looking very forlorn over her cake. Either because she knows she's growing older or because she was being made to sit in front of le temptation and not being able to just gobble it down HAHAHA. Yeah, I'd say it's the latter.

Gobble de gob

Can't believe she's two years old. Meaning we've had her for about 1 year 8 months now.. I can't believe I put up 1 year 8 months with this piece of shit.

Just kidding WHO'S THE CUTEST DOGGIE ON EARTH! YES YOU ARE!! HOW DO YOU SAY NO TO THIS FACE

YOU CAN'T.

At 4 months old:



Regretted not taking much pictures of her when we just got her. At the time she was already the size of an average dog and I thought she wouldn't grow much anymore. I was wrong obviously! This great fat lump weighs about 35kg (The last time I weighed myself in 2012, I was 37kg LOL) (Also try imagining having a great lump that weighs 35kg sleeping on your bed. When I wake up all groggy and small eyed, the last thing I want to do is gather the strength to kick her off the bed)

4 months vs now HAHAHA:




Guess who's the second cutest doggie on earth!


I mean seriously. I usually get bored of pet instagram accounts cause they tend to post the same thing over and over again but I mean come on frenchiebutt?? For a dog, he has more facial expressions than me lor! From being grumpy to happy and everything in between la! If I could have another dog it would DEFINITELY be a french bulldog, such a precious widdle wee thing <3



Also, another favourite is Marutaro because he's so cute plus.. The photography & videography is awesome! I only wish I could take pics like that too but I don't think anyone would be keen on having a 35kg big black dog being let loose on the neighbourhood just cause some girl wants to take artistic photos for her instagram HAHAHA so that goes that idea. (Also cause Malaysia isn't really as dog friendly compared to places like Japan or Europe, I mean come on!! People bring their dogs go SHOPPING leh!)

No comments:

Post a Comment