Wednesday 25 June 2014

Beach






Went to the beach with le doggie and sister:




It's a super secluded and kampung-ish area, but I guess thats why its so clean and beautiful in a way. No civilization, no noise. Peaceful and untouched. Somehow even the mangrove trees are beautiful. It was low tide that day though, so we couldn't go in the water cause we needed to pass a muddy stretch that made our feet sink in. The water isn't crystal clear though, not like the waters around east Malaysia.




My sister isn't wearing boots HAHAHA. Remember when I told you about that muddy part. Yeah our feet sank in that deep f our lives hahaha.


So happy to see the doggie being able to run free and at full speed, something she can't do in our house or even at the nearby field. It took an hour to get there but seeing her so happy just made my day.


Also tried to take a full on running picture of her but HAHA so fail! This was the best I could do. I seriously dunno how photographers do it, like how do you manually focus on a fast moving subject? I guess there's still a thing or two I still need to learn.

Btw, if you were wondering where this is, it's somewhere in Banting, Klang. Can't exactly say where cause we randomly drove around until we found a nice stretch of beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment