Wednesday 11 June 2014

Tiarara Boutique

Did a shoot for an online boutique about 2 weeks ago. 

Safe to say... I will never do it again. 

I mean, it wasn't because the boutique wasn't good or anything, the boutique owner was super nice (i even bought my new Toshiba flash air memory card from her leh!), but it was just so WEIRD seeing my face all over. 

I guess i'm not at that stage where i'm totally comfortable with myself. I'm my worst critique.. And also.. HAHAHA AWKWARD MUCH. My face plastered everywhere, on a social platform that is NOT my own. 
But self issues aside, I personally liked their collection, as you can see from the stuff I picked out ^^ you can visit their fb or instagram for more clothes! (Also, brace yourself for the storm that is - my face. Everywhere. *awkward *self conscious mode on LOL)


Little pleasures in life: having chilli pan mee (or in my case, traditional pan mee chilli soup - I just love the fat noodles) with a bottle of cold coke, and good company (that is, my bf. Even if he is talking about dota a lot recently). Just some of the things we take for granted everyday, good food and good company. But I guess as human beings, we tend to focus more on what we DON'T have, making life more miserable than it actually is. 

Watched maleficent with this bunch of people i dunno *shifty eyed

Jk la. But how odd is it that I'm not even in the same school or college as 99% of these people, and somehow we just ended up being friends. 

Anyway, maleficent was a disappointment cause idk, i expected something really really great. But if you think about it, IT IS a disney movie aimed at the younger generation. Obviously I should've expected something more to that level than to expect it to be as good as inception (YEA AS USUAL, NOTHING WILL MATCH UP TO INCEPTION)

And the movie tickets were MORE expensive than the usual! Big waste la sial, especially since I have a bunch of free movie tickets at home (the only reason why I didn't use it was cause.. Premiere class actually sold out lol) (even gold class sold out leh) (which is cray cause a gold class ticket costs rm80) (i keep forgetting rich ppl exists LOL i mean srsly who pays rm80 to watch a 90 minute movie & don't bat an eyelash) (oh right rich people) (i mean come on they don't even play the ads and trailers much in gold class leh! I like watching the trailers before movie, I paid for it!!) (ok i'm done)

Also had good food (banana leaf at Raju's) before movie. Was alternating between omnomnom and yumyums cause it was sooo GOOD. Rice soaked in chicken, dahl and fish curry... That crispy sotong and the warm, tender flesh of a drumstick.. Yum yums OMNOMNOM. The last time I had banana leaf was a lifetime ago! (Yea as you can see.. I'm not really into hipster cafes LOL nvm I'm more hipsta like dat, hoho)

Ok end. I just realized for once i didn't go on and on ranting about something useless leh. Unless you count the above rant about gold class cinemas LOLOL. But srsly tho. I slept like 3 times in gold class cause the couch was SO SO GOOD (I TRIED TO CONTROL MYSELF) i was thinking about buying like the same couch for my room so you know, i can sleep on the couch... Instead of my bed.... Which is in the same room........ 

So much for not ranting. Goodnight world. 

Also, whoever says cockroaches are more afraid of you than you them are lying. It's a conspiracy theory *shifty eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment