Sunday 22 June 2014

Sweet16

Both tops c/o @sweet16commy

Seriously though. I saw a lot of singaporean blogshops selling this and I've been wanting to get one since but never got around to it because well.. They're from Singapore. So it was a pleasant surprise when I received this!

In case you were wondering, the material is super thick and... There's adjustable straps leh! This may sound weird but yeah I loooove stuff with adjustable straps cause its just so convenient la! It's like a pet peeve of mine when I go into Topshop and all cause dammit their clothes just DON'T HAVE adjustable straps. I mean seriously, this top costs RM90 but you cant add in adjustable straps?? And a few people have agreed with me that it's inconvenient cause Topshop's spaghetti straps top are TOO low cut.

Ok I guess it is a bit odd that I've going on about a simple thing like adjustable straps LOLOL.

Off shoulder top is super stretchy and comfy too, but a bit too big for me. But then again, I am *unfairly* smaller than average. So obviously it would fit an average or bigger person better than me lor. But it's ok tho, nothing I'm not used to LOLOL.

Thank you Sweet16commy once again!

Visit their facebook and website for more designs and colors in store!

No comments:

Post a Comment