Monday 2 June 2014

Vogueandchic

Dress from @vogueandchic on instagram. Super thick material (not what you'd expect for something that's only RM45!), plus super classy looking, isn't it! Cutout makes it somehow more youthful and not-so-serious, if that makes sense! 



Don't get why some blogshops can't state the price of their goods along with their pictures, and when you ask, they'll give you their number/wechat/line and ask you to ask them for the price via whatsapp/pm/wechat/line. 

Sorry, but if I have to go through that trouble just to ask for the PRICE, then decide whether I want it or not... It's super troublesome, and I'd rather NOT. I normally, you know, see the price, make a decision, THEN get into contact, NOT the other way round.

I mean, whats the point? Are you hiding prices from rival blogshops? Marketing strategy to somehow make people ask and then make them feel obliged to buy it afterwards? I sure hope that strategy works, because it sure is driving lazy people like me away. 

Lets not forget instashops that....... private their profiles. It's super annoying, and not worth my time. Chances are, people would follow just to see their clothes, or they might not. MY chances are.. I wouldn't even bother. I mean, that's why people set their profiles on private right?? To stop certain people or strangers from seeing your info and pictures? OK, got your message loud and clear.

Ok rant over.

ps, why is there iphone emojis you may ask. Aha. Cause like the iphone addicted person I am, I can't take NOT having emojis. (Problems of having an iphone: Loss of words to express due to heavy reliance on iphone emojis) so I decided to save my emojis to my blog so I can keep using it hoho mafakas if the mountain can't come to muhammad, muhammad must go to the mountain.

Actually I think that phrase isn't appropriate for the situation, but whatever floats my boat! 

No comments:

Post a Comment