Monday 28 July 2014

Wardrobe Obsession

Well you may or may not notice this about me but.. I absolutely love plain, loose flowy tops with thin spaghetti straps (Thinner the better mmmm). Take for example, my Bangkok haul:

HAHAHAH about 90% of these are loose flowy tops in either chiffon or silk, different colors and minor details in the straps. I'm addicted, when I shop with my friends, it's so predictable! Line, sinker, and I'm hooked hahaha.

I guess cause I'm never one for dressing differently.. And nothing too daring. Everything I have is safe, and plain loose tops can't be safe enough! That's why its my closet must have, I can match them with absolutely ANYTHING. Nah:

Plus I think it's classy and simple I guess. It's a basic wardrobe necessity.. like underwear HAHAHA. Oh and you can't have a loose, thin strap tops without... Jeng jeng jeng, strapless bras, even though it's so hard to find good, staying strapless bras (Especially for me.. No clarification needed there lolol). I'm just so anal about that I swear. I guess I'm a bit OCD about that. I feel like wearing normal bras with it makes it look so messy, and even though it's just a minor detail.. Well, I'm also very very anal about minor details hahaha.

Take this for example, received this top from @theclothingmarket and what I absolutely LOVE about this top is.. The small, quadruple straps behind, it's a minor detail but I love it. Mmmm like korean pancakes. I love minor details like I love my korean pancakes.

Anyway go follow and support The Clothing Market on insta for updates on pretty clothes! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment