Wednesday 2 July 2014

23naket

Seriously, wanted to get a choker for awhile now but no idea where to get any.. Until @23naket sent me this

I'm not sure but I think she handmade this? Which is so cute! And she has a lot more other charms which you can personally pick on their instagram. Also quite surprised that the choker was actually fitting cause.. Well I have a small neck la HAHAHA.



I seriously don't get how rude people on insta are. I'm not saying like straight out rude and stuff, but just.. Very lacking in courteous manners.

Let me make this very clear: I LOOOOOOOOOVE it when people comment on my photos and demand me questions!!! Like "where did you get this from??" "where is this?" "where is that??" "how this that??" "what app??" man gotta LOOOOVE those demanding questions!! It's like I owe these people answers! No please, no thank you, goddammit how much more courteous can people get!! Especially gotta looooove how I don't even know these people, but they're already treating me like we're best friends?? Swooping down on my insta going all gangsta, demanding to know this and that!! Best buddies! Btw, that shirt was from H&M. No thank yous?? It's okay, your welcome anyway!!

But do you know what I love the most?? The fact that given your rude ass demanding questions and the fact that I don't even know you, I'm certainly as hell not obliged to answer ANYTHING, I still fucking answer you guys anyway!!! MAN I LOVE THAT. All that courteous questions just hit me in the right spots, making me feel all tingly and goosepimply all over.

Seriously though. It might not seem like a big deal but it's hella rude to me. A simple "May I know.." or "Please.." or even a "Thank you" after I've answered your question, would've suffice. Good to know that your manners ISN'T sorely lacking. Ha ha.

I hereby declare that I am not obliged to answer any of your dumb ass demanding questions. Unless, of course, if you ask nicely.

I seriously think these people are damn demanding and dis-courteous cause well, it's just social media. You don't have to see my face, you don't know me, therefore you don't have to be nice. Nice, do you apply the same logic in the real world? Do you demand stuff from strangers and get away with the answers without saying please or thank you? I doubt it. So what makes the real life situation any different from social media?

Don't even get me started on people..... Who ask me the same question.... Twice..... After I've answered the same question.... The first time.... Let's not go there, okay? I don't think I can handle it.

Also, been a bit MIA for awhile cause I just came back from BKK. It was a super last minute and in the moment thing for me cause I initially wasn't allowed to go due to all the riots and the political instability. So yeah. Yuppers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment