Monday 21 July 2014

Bangkok: Shopping



Shopping post.. Basically this is going to be very useless information cause most of the time I dunno where the hell I am ok LOL cause lets just say I basically just played followed the leader so most of the time I am CLUELESS as to where we are. BUT I do remember some of my favourite places to shop: Platinum mall! The night market on the street near Paragon! Chatuchak! And other markets I don't know the name of! But standard la, these are memang the places you HAVE to visit for shopping! Scored so many goodies yumyum (As in yum yum in my wardrobe hehe).

Nah my haul:
It's actually not much compared to everyone else. And I regret. I regret like SHIT. All because I'm a freaking cheapo la whyyyyy. My resolution at first was to only buy clothes that are priced below RM20 cause I thought I was being a smarty pants to avoid buying expensive things and regret it later (ironic). I regret with my entire being because even though its slightly expensive (RM30-40), it would've been WORTH IT. Coming back Malaysia, I see all these exact same clothes selling on blogshops for like RM50+ and I can't help feeling like THAT DRESS COULD BE MINE if only I wasn't so goddamned cheap with my money...

Soooo here's your tip if you ever go Bangkok: Don't hold back on the shopping, cause you're going to regret it. Also, because you can't just go back Bangkok whenever you feel like it.

Anyway, overall it was one of the best experience of my life, had so much fun with awesome people. SO SO glad I went on this trip!










No comments:

Post a Comment