Sunday 6 July 2014

Summerlace // t_hriftshopping

Top c/o @summerlace_

Top c/o @t_hriftshopping. Must get piece for everyone's wardrobe!



This is normally not what I'd post about cause it's kinda personal.. But what the heck LOLOL.

Have you ever thought what if it's not the hurtful things that people do that hurt you.. But it's the way that you choose to receive and perceive it?

Most of the time, I don't know if people hurt me intentionally or unintentionally, and whether I get hurt emotionally because of that or because I let it affect me. I let the harsh words get to me, on some nights I replay it again and again, and let it go through this very long thought process in my head and I end up thinking too much. I degrade myself over it and in the end, I'm not even sure if I'm hurt because of what he or she said or because I punish myself for it.

Like if someone was being mean, a normal person could probably just brush it off and just not give a fuck, but a person like me will only make things worse.. For myself lolol.

Not sure if any of this is making sense right now.

But I guess what I'm trying to say is.. Maybe I shouldn't hold other people responsible for how I feel over being treated. Maybe its my fault for over thinking it. Maybe in the first place, nothing bad would ever happen if I was just good enough.

AIYA VERY HARD TO PUT THIS THEORY INTO WORDS LAH MAYBE YOU GUYS WILL GEDDIT OR NOT I DUNNO LOLOL NIGHTS.

No comments:

Post a Comment