Wednesday 9 July 2014

Bangkok: Food

Hur hur window seat, booya.

So I went Bangkok last week at the SUPER last minute (NOT even exaggerating). What happened was everyone already flew to Bangkok the day before, and the bf was due to fly alone the next day. So the night before he was about to fly, I talked to my parents. Again. Kind of like one last shot, I mean it doesn't hurt to try right. The worse that could happen is just a resounding NO (and a week of staying home cause my friends are abroad T.T), and so I did not expect them to say yes after saying no I dunno how many times beforehand (yep I'm an independent 19 y/o guys...) Plus, I only got my parents to say yes at 12am on the same date the bf was going to fly over.

Stayed up all night (2 hours of sleep nia) packing for a 1 week stay and worrying over my flight tickets cause I had problem buying them online BUT I managed to buy a ticket at like 7am in the morning for a 1pm flight, the same flight with the bf luckily.

Really really wanted to go on this trip cause I'm on break right now until uni intake in October, so this is probably my last chance to enjoy and travel before I get into uni and dive into studies and assignments and shit!!! Then after uni it's gonna be more work yay!!! So yeah wanted to make the best of this holiday (So far not going so well.. Except this trip. Other than that, I stayed home. Damn I need a social life..)

Face at 7am vs post-makeup:


Self confidence shattered T_T (I even did the same pose for comparison sake ok)

Anyway can't really say much about Bangkok. It's pretty much like KL.. But with better malls.. And loads of pretty, cheap clothes. But let me just say the most life changing thing about going Bangkok is... The 7elevens.

I'm not even kidding. Dead serious moment right now. Their 7elevens are absolutely mind changing. Coming back to KL I feel like the sun has left my universe. Their 7e is nothing short of amazing. Their precooked frozen food are the best. And they heat it up for you when you buy it. A precooked meal costs about RM2.90 (SO MUCH FUCKING CHEAPER THAN HAWKER CENTRE FOOD OK) and it tastes... So. Fucking. Amazing. Give me 7e frozen food over gourmet anyday please. So yeah, we spent most of our lunch, dinner AND supper just having 7e food. Can you blame us? Omnomnom. (Ok yeah yeah probably no surprise for most of you but it was my first time in Bangkok ok!) (Seriously though.. I don't understand why Msia's 7e has to be so.. Lacking. Just imagine how much more they'd be earning lor! BOOO)

I guess you could say this is just kinda like a foodie post? Shopping and accommodation and stuff in the next few!

Nah enjoy mouth watering deliciousio thai food (mmmmm) (hint: you can bribe me with thai food anytime)





OHOH CAN WE NOT FORGET ABOUT STREET SNACKS. SUPA CHEAP AND SUPER FREAKING GOOD......... shit me, this is not a good time do be doing a foodie post at 2.21am (my feeding time)



FUCKING JUICY PORK SATAY THAT'S JUST LIKE RM1 A STICK. UGHHHHH.


AND AND THIS TOO!!! CAPITAL LETTERS AND LOADS OF EXCLAMATION MARKS WILL NOT JUSTIFY HOW GOOD THIS IS. I guess it's like a crepe, the "skin" is crispy but when you put it in your mouth... It just melts oh my god. It melts into a warm explosion of condense milk, sugar, chocolate and banana (even though I dislike banana, this was an exception I'm willing to make all time any time)


Uhhh not thai food, but who cares, still tasty anyway (ya enjoy the chubby, happy face)


7E FOOD UGHHH SEE WHAT I TOLD YOU. SUPER GOOD PIECE OF CHICKEN (and rice, duh). (Actually not 7e la, it's from a convenience store called Lawson, but still a convenience store!)

Also, most pictures taken with my fish eye/wide angled lenses. I've opened pre-orders again that closes this friday! Wechat/line me at dearmadeleine for more info ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment